Saturday, December 30, 2006

Let's try this...


Hey, look at this! After 45 minutes of hacking away at the attempt, I've finally managed to post a picture! I am a brilliant modern woman of the 21st century after all - I was biginning to doubt myself, just for a few minutes there...
So this is one of the playing cards I made for Matthew this Christmas. I got a set of blank regulation poker cards (Blue Bicycle design on the back) from SkyBluePink.com and went to work with my special things - acrylic paints, Lumieres, and rubber stamps (the numbers/suits stamps also from SkyBluePink), using the expensive & stinky StazOn ink. There are more to come (51, to be exact, though I promise not to post them all!); I just wanted to use this scanned image (thanks, Matthew) to see if I could do it.
And now I see that I can!

No comments: